Search
`
June 16, 2024
Looking to read the full article? Scroll down and login or sign up today!
Page Reload Scroll Position
Six Years in the Making: LP&L Migrates Load to ERCOT
Successful Transfer of 70% of Load Sets Stage for Remaining 30%
|
ERCOT welcomed 70% of Lubbock Power & Light’s load to its system, a culmination of six years of engineering work and regulatory approvals.
Company NewsERCOTSPP/WEISTexasTransmission Operations